Summer as usual goes by much too quickly. This week I was actually stuck in school bus traffic. I also noticed the stores are busier than usual and that can only mean one thing, the kids are back in school and everyone is rushing around doing last minute back to school shopping. Students of all ages need backpacks, pencils, new clothes, and shoes to get reading for the upcoming school year. No, we don't sell any of those aforementioned items at Loan USA but here are a few creative ways to do some back to school shopping with us:
- For the college student: a bicycle would be a great and affordable way to get to and from your classes.
- For the vocational student: tools.
- For any girl in any grade anywhere: JEWELRY, more specifically, earrings, watches, bracelets, and necklaces.
- For the photography major: a digital camera to start you on your exploration into this exciting major.
- For the college freshman who would like to be the envy of his entire dorm: a 55" flat screen TV.
And that is how you do back to school shopping the Loan USA way! #HappyPawnShopping #LifeHappensWe'reHere